Waltco Liftgate HDC Series
WLHDCWLHDC Waltco Liftgate
A heavy duty cantilever lift with a lifting capacity of 3,300 and 4,400 lbs.
An advanced and yet robust design makes this the top line choice for all heavy vehicles wanting to maximize uptime. Comes with a galvanized high strength steel frame, a lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum platform, offering a 40" load center designed for maximum stability.
The platform can replace the vehicle rear door of the body which saves time for the operator, keeps goods safe, and minimizes up-front costs and door maintenance.
- Dual tilt, gravity down lift cylinders, and electrical autotilt for reliable loading and unloading in all conditions.
- Aluminum platform with cart stops as standard help keep loads sturdy and drivers safe.
Please contact us for more information about this product.Request a Quote
Share this product:
Waltco HDC Series Specifications
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- interior body widths are 88″(EXT) & 87″(INT) and exterior width is 96″
- Interior height is 72″ high
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Posts are constructed of 12GA steel sheet; exterior posts are 5″ formed posts on 36″-48″ centers, Interior posts are 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel
- Roofs are constructed of 12GA steel with a 6″ peak
- Lockable security-style doors with 3″ x 3″ supports
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers