Waltco Liftgate MDL Series
WLGMDLWLGMDL Waltco Liftgate
A level-ride platform railgate designed for easy handling of wheeled carts, bins and racks. Available in 1,250 lb. and 1,600 lb. lifting capacities.
Railgates have vertical tracks that weld to the rear frame of a pick-up truck, service body, stake body, truck body or trailer. The platform travels in these tacks via cables or chains in conjunction with a hydraulic cylinder, or the use of two hydraulic cylinders directly attached to the platform. In the travel position, the platform stores over the rear door.
Please contact us for more information about this product.Request a Quote
Share this product:
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- interior body widths are 88″(EXT) & 87″(INT) and exterior width is 96″
- Interior height is 72″ high
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Posts are constructed of 12GA steel sheet; exterior posts are 5″ formed posts on 36″-48″ centers, Interior posts are 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel
- Roofs are constructed of 12GA steel with a 6″ peak
- Lockable security-style doors with 3″ x 3″ supports
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers