Waltco Liftgate GT Series
WLGGTWLGGT Waltco Liftgate
A slider liftgate with a large, level ride platform suitable for a wide range of trailer distribution. Available in 3,300 lb., 4,400 lb. and 5,500 lb. lifting capacities.
Slide-away liftgates typically bolt to mounting brackets that are welded to the trailer cross-members and are compatible with either roll-up or swing-type doors. The platform slides in and out form underneath the vehicle on stationary tracks. The gate stores completely under the vehicle, does not add to overall vehicle length and is not susceptible to impact damage at loading docks.
Please contact us for more information about this product.Request a Quote
Share this product:
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- interior body widths are 88″(EXT) & 87″(INT) and exterior width is 96″
- Interior height is 72″ high
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Posts are constructed of 12GA steel sheet; exterior posts are 5″ formed posts on 36″-48″ centers, Interior posts are 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel
- Roofs are constructed of 12GA steel with a 6″ peak
- Lockable security-style doors with 3″ x 3″ supports
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers