Waltco Liftgate BZ Series
WLGBZWLGBZ Waltco Liftgate
A ZEPRO brand cantilever liftgate incorporating a large, adjustable tilting platform suitable for varying gradients. Available in 3,300 lb. and 4,400 lb. lifting capacities.
The tilting platform of a cantilever liftgate keeps your load level, even on hills. These liftgates are welded or bolted to the frame of the vehicle chassis. The platform closes in an upright position against the rear door of the vehicle. As an option, the platform can double as the vehicle's rear door, providing a weather tight seal.
Please contact us for more information about this product.Request a Quote
Share this product:
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- interior body widths are 88″(EXT) & 87″(INT) and exterior width is 96″
- Interior height is 72″ high
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Posts are constructed of 12GA steel sheet; exterior posts are 5″ formed posts on 36″-48″ centers, Interior posts are 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel
- Roofs are constructed of 12GA steel with a 6″ peak
- Lockable security-style doors with 3″ x 3″ supports
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers