DURAMAG S-SERIES SERVICE BODY
The DuraMag® Service Body is designed for continuous hard work with full length, heavy duty, long sills. What separates this body from the competition is the understructure; the difference is stunning. The general body construction is fully welded—never riveted or screwed together. Our proprietary door extrusions, coupled with compression latches and automotive bulb seals, produce the most watertight compartments available. The black polymer door latches are rivet-less for additional protection. All vertical compartments incorporate nitrogen struts to optimize performance in cold environments.
All DuraMag® bodies are fully powder coated. All lights are factory wired and installed.
Please contact us for more information about this product.Request a Quote
Share this product:
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- interior body widths are 88″(EXT) & 87″(INT) and exterior width is 96″
- Interior height is 72″ high
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Posts are constructed of 12GA steel sheet; exterior posts are 5″ formed posts on 36″-48″ centers, Interior posts are 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel
- Roofs are constructed of 12GA steel with a 6″ peak
- Lockable security-style doors with 3″ x 3″ supports
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers