DURAMAG FLATBED BODIES: PICKUP DELETE
The DuraMag® Flatbed has ultimate flexibility.
You can add: Hoists for dumping, rack sides to restrain cargo, sideboards to fully enclose the sides and back, tarps, tool boxes (underbody and topside), D-rings for securing cargo, rear diamond plate aprons to dress it up a bit or additional headboard lights and strobes. The possibilities are limitless—and they all start with an economical base body that will outlast your truck.
Just need a basic replacement bed? The DuraMag® pickup delete is a favorite replacement body for rusted or damaged pickup beds. Great looks and function at an affordable price.
Please contact us for more information about this product.Request a Quote
Share this product:
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- interior body widths are 88″(EXT) & 87″(INT) and exterior width is 96″
- Interior height is 72″ high
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Posts are constructed of 12GA steel sheet; exterior posts are 5″ formed posts on 36″-48″ centers, Interior posts are 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel
- Roofs are constructed of 12GA steel with a 6″ peak
- Lockable security-style doors with 3″ x 3″ supports
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers