1-1/4 INCH PLAIN RECEIVER TUBE - 6 INCH SHANK
Conveniently choose the right receiver tube from a wide range of sizes and specs.
Cut an unfinished tube to a custom length if needed.
Receiver Tubes from Buyers Products are available in a variety of lengths, dimensions, and finishes to match your towing needs.
The 2, 2-1/2, and 3 in. tubes have a cast steel collar. All tubes feature a solid stress collar opening.
The 2, 2-1/2, and 3 in. tubes have a 5/8 in. hitch pin hole while the 1-1/4 in. tubes have a 1/2 in. hitch pin hole.
Product Common Use: Towing
Share this product:
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- interior body widths are 88″(EXT) & 87″(INT) and exterior width is 96″
- Interior height is 72″ high
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Posts are constructed of 12GA steel sheet; exterior posts are 5″ formed posts on 36″-48″ centers, Interior posts are 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel
- Roofs are constructed of 12GA steel with a 6″ peak
- Lockable security-style doors with 3″ x 3″ supports
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers