1-2 TO 5/8 INCH BONE STYLE LOCKING HITCH PIN ASSEMBLY WITH BLACK NICKEL FINISH
Helps protect your trailer and hitch from theft.
Designed to resist corrosion and wear.
Lock cap protects the lock mechanism from the weather.
Black nickel model features a sleeve for fitting either a 1/2 in. or 5/8 in. pin hole.
The Bone-Style Locking Hitch Pin from Buyers Products helps protect your trailer or cargo rack from theft. The pin works in place of a standard hitch pin. Simply insert it into the receiver tube hole and lock it in place.
The bone style features two 1 in. machined ends for easy gripping and added security. It's available in corrosion-resistant chrome finish to fit a 2 in. receiver tube, or with a black nickel finish that features a sleeve for fitting either a 1/2 in. or 5/8 in. pin hole.
Both locking hitch pins work with an easy-to-grip key. The lock has a watertight cap to resist wear and corrosion.
Product Common Use: Cargo and Trailer Security
Share this product:
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- interior body widths are 88″(EXT) & 87″(INT) and exterior width is 96″
- Interior height is 72″ high
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Posts are constructed of 12GA steel sheet; exterior posts are 5″ formed posts on 36″-48″ centers, Interior posts are 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel
- Roofs are constructed of 12GA steel with a 6″ peak
- Lockable security-style doors with 3″ x 3″ supports
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers