8 FOOT DUMPERDOGG® POLYMER DUMP INSERT
Buyers Products DumperDogg Polymer Dump Inserts from Buyers Products transform your pickup truck into a dump truck, making it easier to transport and unload heavy, loose material such as mulch or stone. Built from double-walled, dent and rust-proof polymer, the inserts fit an 8 ft domestic truck bed and have a payload capacity of up to 6,000 lb.
The DumperDogg bolts to the frame of your vehicle and uses a powerful scissor host to provide a dump angle of up to 45º. The self-contained 3 HP power unit connects to the vehicle's electrical system to operate the power up/power down hoist. A body-up indicator kit is included to notify you when dump is in the upright position. The DumperDogg Polymer Dump Insert has a tethered control box with a 10 ft cord, so you can operate it from distance.
Please contact us for more information about this product.Request a Quote
Share this product:
8 FOOT DUMPERDOGG® Polymer Dump Insert Specifications
|Minimum Bed Length
|Maximum Dump Angle
|3HP Hydraulic Power Unit
8 FOOT DUMPERDOGG® Polymer Dump Insert Features
Transforms your pickup into a dump truck, saving you time, effort and cost when unloading heavy or bulky material.
Double pivoting and removable tailgate lets you load and access the truck bed with ease.
Completely clears truck bed of material with a maximum 45º dump angle.
Corrosion-resistant powder-coated steel frame and polymer insert.
Included body-up indicator kit alerts you when the DumperDogg is raised.
Pair with the SaltDogg Tailgate Replacement Spreader to turn your truck into a salt spreader during winter.
Versatile design lets you continue to use your truck for normal transporting.
Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- interior body widths are 88″(EXT) & 87″(INT) and exterior width is 96″
- Interior height is 72″ high
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Posts are constructed of 12GA steel sheet; exterior posts are 5″ formed posts on 36″-48″ centers, Interior posts are 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel
- Roofs are constructed of 12GA steel with a 6″ peak
- Lockable security-style doors with 3″ x 3″ supports
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers